Beware the Ides of March (they’re today, you know).
Fittingly, we’re also celebrating March Mystery Madness, a collective tag put forth by a collection of booktubers.
Here are the challenges for our March Mystery Madness videos. We can do anything we want with them:
Hosts for #MarchMysteryMadness 2018:
- Lisa from Books & Smiles
- Mike and Becca from Books and Looks
- Mara from bookslikewhoa
- Courtny from Courtagonist
- Di from Disis19 Hearts (hosting for her 2nd year)
- Emily of Emily Sears
- Catherine from Jayne Catherine on Books
- Kay of Kay T
- Kady @lilkadykitty on Twitter hosts Twitter sprints
- Elizabeth from LizziefayeLovesBooks (co-creator)
- Laura from mom2triplets04
- Sarah from Not Just Romance Novels
- Alicia of Pretty Brown Eye Reader
- Jen of Remembered Reads
- Jo of Retired Book Nerd
- Sarah S. from Sarah’s Nightstand
- Steve of Steve Donoghue
- Stephanie from Time to Read
- Tim of World of Sleuths
- So here’s my booktube (books on YouTube) entry. I’m mixing it up a little bit and presenting my books in the form of questions. You know, creating a little mystery for you to solve while watching. Are you up to the challenge? (and am I?) Let’s find out!
- You also check out some of the fun I’ve been having with the daily challenges on Instagram (or as we booky nerds like to call it, Bookstagram).